Le 07/05/2014 14:39, Jasna Benčić a écrit :
Okay Henne, I'll think about it and If I don't find official openSUSE
fan page on Facebook then it would be good to do what you actually
suggest - one page for everything. That way I can kill 2 flies with
one shot.  For now I haven't find it but I'll check better later.
There were only pages that lead to Wikipedia which is not something to
follow.

there are several openSUSE fan pages on Facebook, for example:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/opensuseproject/

but not than I know for conference.

It would nice IMHO to have one, because reports could be boring for the general fan page, and anyway after the end of one event, the page loose interest after some months and can be used for next one

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.org