> Hey,
>
> On 11.12.2014 15:12, Nenad Latinović wrote:
>
>> - keeping news.o.o only for directly project-related news
>> - creating a less formal news site, which would cover all kinds of
>> news
>
> Hm but then every article you write for this "new" news.opensuse.org
> will also have to end up on the "new" telegraph.opensuse.org right? I
> mean directly project-related news are the most important news...
> Hence I doubt the purpose of news as kind of "filter". There are other
> means to achieve this. Categories for instance :-) With the rest I agree
> a 100%.
>
> Additionally I would like to introduce a editorial workflow for
> news.o.o. Something like
>
> http://editflow.org/
> http://pressforward.org/
> http://www.oasisworkflow.com/
>
> And merge lizards + news into a WP network
>
> http://codex.wordpress.org/Create_A_Network
>
> But as with everything else, this is a lot of work and I'm alone on the
> technical side...
>
> Henne

Hello,

A cool name would be

opensuse.rocks (if the domain is available).

Not so formal news (like news.o.o). More lizzards style but better
themed. Something like omg style.

But if Henne is alone and the no-one writes articles, there's no
reason to start-keep such thing.
Have phun,
Stathis

--
http://www.iosifidis.gr    http://linkedin.iosifidis.gr

Great leaders don't tell you what to do...They show you how it's done.
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts...absolutely.