Hello

> Gesendet: Mittwoch, 14. Januar 2015 um 18:37 Uhr
> Von: "Ingo Blechschmidt" <ibl...@web.de>
> An: opensuse-marketing@opensuse.org
> Betreff: Re: [opensuse-marketing] Events for the year
>
> Hello,
>
> On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 04:45:45PM +0000, Douglas DeMaio wrote:
> > I hope you all had a great holiday and New Years. To begin the year,
> > I want to see who amongst you has a regional Linux event that you
> > attend or if you would be willing to organize an openSUSE booth as
> > part of the Linux event in your region. Please list 2015 and 2016
> > events.

It will be difficult getting dates for 2016 now. You can get them at the
earliest November or December for the next year.

> I'm not a openSUSE team member, but I can offer an event: We -- the
> Linux User Group Augsburg e.V. -- will host our yearly Augsburger
> Linux-Infotag on 2015-03-28 and would very much welcome an openSUSE booth!
>
> The Linux-Infotag is by far not an international conference, but it is
> the biggest Linux day in Southern Germany. We expect approximately 300
> visitors. We are strictly non-commercial, i.e. the visitors do not have
> to pay an entrance fee and we don't pay any honorariums.
>
> More details are available in German at
> http://www.luga.de/Aktionen/LIT-2015/CfP and of course you can feel free
> to contact me.
>
> Cheers,
> Ingo  (on behalf of the Linux User Group Augsburg)

You can add them all to the event list:
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Advocates_events

I will take part of Chemnitzer LinuxTage. We are 5 people with a booth:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t9y_5Bw3vzyuzaqcYAXQkNT8heHndD_N4j-Zq_-V5kk/edit?pli=1#

Best regards,
Sarah