Hey all,

I've been asked to do an openSUSE 42.2 presentation at the local Linux Meetup and I was wondering about the following:

1. This features list is perfect for what I need to do, has anyone done anything presentation-wise yet? Are there decks around? 2. Anyone have a contact where I can get openSUSE swag? (Would only need about 50 of whatever - thumbdrives, pens, stickers, etc...) 3. With SLES for Raspberry Pi being announced, is there an openSUSE for Raspberry Pi image in the wild or is there something in the works?
--
Signature Sean Rickerd
Ingénieur Commercial/Sales Engineer