Hi Vinz,

My name is Dimitar and together with few other enthusiasts we are running openSUSE info booths on various events. Currently we cover Bulgaria, Albania, and Serbia (in fact, tomorrow we are traveling to Serbia for BalCCon2k18).

I think it would be nice to have such a piece of hardware with us, to be showing it in combination with openSUSE. Because we are not located geographically close, and we speak about multiple events, sending the laptop each time wouldn't be an option I suppose. Do you consider other, long term, options as well? Perhaps a kind of sponsorship, rental, preferential price, and etc.

Regards,
Dimitar