Hi all,

On 25.04.19 г. 13:25 ч., ddemaio wrote:
Hi all,
We are a little less than a month away from the release of openSUSE Leap 15.1. I've put together some posts that we can put on social media. If you would like to help translate or publish some of them, it would be highly appreciated. You can find the plan in the English section on https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Social_media_launch_plan

Please post to whatever social media you might be using whether that is fosstodon, Twitter, diaspora, facebook, etc.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

v/r
Doug

I will do the Bulgarian translation. The translation will be uploaded on 30.04. I can post the translated messages on the social media as well.

Regards,

--
Dimitar Zahariev
OSS Enthusiast | openSUSE Advocate | VMUG Bulgaria Co-Leader