Hello,

On Jul 30 17:26 Juergen Weigert wrote (shortened):
> The point in having /usr/share/doc/licenses is that this establishes
> one single location where all licenses used in a product are visible.

Might this cause confusion for some users when they find out
that they have many special licenses installed but not the
software which belongs to those special licenses?

I.e. what about "my installed licenses" versus "all licenses
which are somewhere used by whatever software in the product"?

(Yes, I know, the obvious technical solution is to check
to which installed license a symlink points ;-)

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner
AG Nuernberg, HRB 16746, GF: Markus Rex