I tried to find some documentation about what our recommended way of running a
recent version of Ruby on Leap is. Leap comes with 2.1 which is not supported
by upstream anymore. There are more recent versions available in the build
service, but they don't install as `ruby`, so most tooling doesn't work out of
the box. I couldn't find any documentation about how this is supposed to be
done on Leap.

Most people actually seem to use and recommend rvm, which comes with its own
challenges.

What is our stance on this? Are there any pointers?

--
Cornelius Schumacher <csc...@suse.de>