Hi,

On 5/25/06, noniko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,Phan

You can call me "Thinh", "Phan" is my family. You see, we ("East
guys") are different from "West" guys ;).

I visited the site written in your signature

http://teppi82.googlepages.com/

Unfortunately I cannot read...
It's surprising we live near but the languages are much different.

Yes, not long time ago (150 years), we also used hieroglyph. But
everything chaged after French occupation. This may be more near to
you http://iatp.vspu.ac.ru/phan/images/logo.png (My name in Japanese
Kanji). Friends wrote me that word. Don't be suprise, guys, I'm living
& studing in Russia. But don't think that Russian translation team
needs help.

Anyway you are doing great works.

:) I have time.

--
noniko
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Blogs:
http://jroller.com/page/Noniko (Broken English)
http://www.myblog.de/noniko (Schlechtes Deutsch)

--
С уважением
Phan Vĩnh Thịnh <teppi82 tại gmail chấm com>