Hi, Noniko

On 5/27/06, noniko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,Thinh :)

> This may be more near to
> you http://iatp.vspu.ac.ru/phan/images/logo.png (My name in Japanese
> Kanji).

Yes, I understood. Your family name has good Kanji. It means prosperity.
I wish your prosperity in Vietnamese translation.
And please take care not to catch cold in Russia.
I have once been there long time ago, in the days of Perestroika.

Everybody says that my name is very nice. Thank my father.
Yes, in the winter it's very cold here. But now summer is coming, and
now it's warm. And I'm going home next year... (happy). Russia is now
different from that time (Perestroika).
BTW, my work meets minimal requirement. Please see my other email.
P.S. dont know if this dialog is annoying someone? Our mailling list
is so low-traffic :).

--
noniko
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Blogs:
http://jroller.com/page/Noniko (Broken English)
http://www.myblog.de/noniko (Schlechtes Deutsch)

--
С уважением
Phan Vĩnh Thịnh <teppi82 tại gmail chấm com>