On 8/10/06, Marcus Rueckert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 2006-08-10 12:22:34 +0100, Hugo Costelha wrote:
> On 8/10/06, Martin Lasarsch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >- pt is ready, we will announce it later when the missing interwiki entry for
> >pt is ready ... thanks Hugo
>
> If possible, I would prefer if we could fix the "User" translation
> before making the annoucement. Having "User" translated as "Usuário"
> is way to weird for a portuguese.

pt vs pt-br again?

that translation is upstream in mediawiki like that.

I imagined that, but I am sure there is something that can be done to
have the wiki text correct, right?

This is not a pt versus anyother language discussion. we are talking
about the Portuguese wiki, so it is expected that it is written in
Portuguese, it is as simple as that.
Please do not turn this into a discussion.

And of course, I am here to help any way I can to have everything working fine.

Regards,

Hugo Costelha