Rajko M. wrote:
On Thursday 01 February 2007 15:11, Tom Miller wrote:
Is there a maintainer for Virtualization?  I am doing a lot of self
learning and thought it would make sense to update the Wiki with the
information that I am gathering.

First thing that is troubling is that Virtualization stuff is spread out
all over the wiki and not in one "branch".  I would really like to clean
this stuff up if I am going to be adding a lot of information to the Wiki.

Thanks.

Hi Tom, there is no official maintainers of any article or topic, but I think it is good idea to establish some type of soft maintenance - ownership.

as a beginnig it could be a good idea to build a "portal" page for virtualization (vitr is a great subject) - see the front page "article of the month")

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
Votez pour nous, merci - vote for us, thanks :-)