On Tuesday 27 February 2007 15:54:02 Frank Sundermeyer wrote:
> ok - there are two new mock-ups available at
>
> http://www.suse.de/~fs/opensuse/
>
> that implement some of the changes suggested in this discussion. I have
> moved the original ones into the archive directory.

Looks very nice. I'm a little unsure about the structure of the Search box at
the moment; a little too rounded off on the edges perhaps?

Apart from that, all looks very nice. One minor thing to think about: will
need to also change the icon that's used for external links in mediawiki.

Kind thoughts,
--
Francis Giannaros
Website: http://francis.giannaros.org