Hi guys!

first of all, thank you for your nice and helpful suggestions!

After your suggestions, some discussions with my designer-colleague and some sleepless nights :) ...

... here is a new draft:

http://files.opensuse.org/opensuse/en/9/91/Wiki_mockup.jpg

Please take a look at my drafts for the other sections on http:// en.opensuse.org/User:Rlihm As the layout was already approved by openSUSE and Novell marketing we could start with the redesign in the next days/weeks.

I´m looking forward for your comments!

Take care!

Robert Lihm
Graphics Designer

Robert Lihm, Interfaces & Applications
Tel: +49-911-74053-116  - [EMAIL PROTECTED]