On Saturday 10 March 2007 10:35, Rajko M. wrote:
> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> > 1. Finding information
> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is even more methods to organize wiki content:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Contents

 I really start to like this type of top menu:

Contents  ·  Overviews  ·  Academia  ·  Topics  ·  Basic topics  ·  Tables  ·
Glossaries  ·  Portals  ·  Categories

And here something that in some form we need to create:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_basic_computer_science_topics

The best of:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Featured_content

Apropos, some complain about copies of Wikipedia articles in openSUSE wiki.
That is in general not good as updates and changes are not captured, but if
one uses that as a skeleton for our article, ie. edit Wikipedia copy to suit
our needs, that is OK with me.

There is another problem with links from Wikipedia.
It is not easy to assure that information is the same as it was when link was
created. In that case is probably better to copy article, but decision should
be made on case by case basis.

--
Regards, Rajko.
http://en.opensuse.org/Portal