On Tuesday 12 June 2007 08:58, jdd wrote:

> PmWiki triad skin have a switch for visually impaired people

That would be idea too. Second skin for such cases.

Frank:
The problem with left column appear:
- In Konqueror after first step [1].
It just one size below default on this computer. The font size is set to be
similar to Firefox. To be honest 3rd step is still readable, but
uncomfortable small.
- In Firefox after 2 steps.
The Firefox is on installation default, and here i can go far below readable.

I'll try to look for some examples on the web to see what they do.

Playing with font size decrease I found that if font is on minimum size in
Konqueror and I continue pressing keys [1], font of course will not change,
but when I want to revert to bigger fonts I have to press 3 times before I
see first change :-)
I know that this is not a wiki skin problem, but I hope that someone form KDE
team has advice what to do.

[1] The step is Ctrl-<Minus on numeric pad>.

--
Regards,
Rajko.