Hay´a!

On 12.06.2007, at 15:58, jdd wrote:

Frank Sundermeyer wrote:
Hi,
thanks to your great feedback (a special thanks to Christian Boltz, who discovered most bugs) I managed to eliminate hopefully all bugs from the new wiki skin and now proudly present the first "Release Candidate" on
http://en.test.opensuse.org/
At the moment I know of only one open issue:
- the logo display when using very small font sizes in Gecko/ KHTML browsers (not sure whether this is resolvable at all)
BTW: An RC1 for download.opensuse.org will follow ASAP.

very nice.

may be for a future skin, but I don't know how it's possible in Mediawiki, PmWiki triad skin have a switch for visually impaired people

here in french
http://www.culte.org/pmwiki/?n=Main.HomePage? setview=standard&setfontsize=90
in english:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/TriadSkin
(look at the buttons "big view,text size")

we _have_ to think a lot at such solutions, computers are often a salvation for such people (We have an impaired center near our LUG and many visually impaired people with us)

I absolutely agree. Accessibility is a very important point!
We should implement something like this in future (future != 'when we have nothing else to do' ;-).
That  should not be so hard.

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://gourmandises.orangeblog.fr/

cheers :-)

Robert Lihm
Graphics Designer

Robert Lihm, User eXperience Team
Tel: +49-911-74053-0  - [EMAIL PROTECTED]