Moin,

On Wed, 03 Jul 2019, 17:48:30 +0200, Manfred Hollstein wrote:
> Hi Maurizio,
>
> On Wed, 03 Jul 2019, 17:04:36 +0200, Maurizio Galli (MauG) wrote:
> > Hi Manfred,

> > > well, may sound odd, but when you're following the development of the
> > > repo, one can estimate, if it's a risk or adds additional value...

> > > Good idea, I'll just do that :)
> >

> > Yes it would be a good idea for you to start forking what you need and we
> > can give you time to do so. We will start updating Xfce to 4.14 soon
> > (official release in August) and it does not build for Leap 42.3. After the
> > transition the all packages will be gone and the X11:xfce will be useless
> > for your 42.3 machines.
> >
> > Just let us know when you're done :)
>
> Done.

well, I only say %make_build, which has been added as some openSUSE
specific macro, *without* having been defined for elder versions...

%if 0%{?suse_version} > 1320
%make_build
%else
%make %{?_smp_mflags}
%endif

I tend to agree with some people from the "please someone help with
SR#711379" thread; using openSUSE specific macros *which only work in a
specifc release* *is stupid*!

Cheers.

l8er
manfred