On 2014-05-15 00:14 (GMT+0200) Egbert Eich composed:

Maybe because you are the last one who possesses this hardware?

Maybe I am the last in possession who uses it with Factory, a proxy for non-testers who will one day upgrade from a no longer supported version for no reason other than security support expiration, expecting as in the past to still have after upgrading the functionality they had before, and with continuity of security patches for another release lifetime. People shouldn't need to add to landfills equipment that can continue to be useful in spite of advanced age, if it can practically be avoided, and the reason why I have Factory on an 810.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/