Hi all,

did i miss something? In the german SuSE-Mailinglist are the first
questions asked by people, who already got their retail-packages of SuSE
10.0 yesterday. Why do we have still an openSuSE 10.0 _RC1_ and no
Release anywhere in the net? Or where are the announcement, that the
beta is over, because 'its done' (For me it is not statement enough to
start with an 10.1 alpha)? Or are the first retail-packages still beta?

confused, Jens