On Tuesday 18 October 2005 19:53, houghi wrote:
> As there is no official statement, I guess the maintainers do not care.
> I can do better things with my life and free time then to just scroll up
> and down on a mailing list.

I don't think that maintainers do not care. If you want to make a better world
you need to help the world, you need to be more flexible. All those people
that are top-posting in the end will begin bottom-posting and quoting
correct, but until then, they need someone to help them.

> Again all the best to y'all and to the topposters: you have won, I am
> gone, no more postings from me. Bet this makes a lot of people happy.

This is the greatest act of stupidity I've seen on this list :-) No offense.

--
Damian Mihai Liviu
Phone: +40741226993