Hi

After upgrading my system from 9.3 to 10.0 the sound is set to 0 in the PCM channel when trying to use Amarok. Even though I adjust the sound it resets to zero after each song. I thought the problem was with Kmix but its not a problem in Kaffeine. So I checked the sound engine in Amarok. Sure enough, after upgrading, Amarok has switched from the xine sound engine to helix. Changing it back to xine did the trick. Any one else experienced this?

--
Regards
Kenneth Aar