Hello:

I am interested in learning about configuring load balancing without a
load balancer, now that IPTables includes support for this. It's hard
to find easy-to-follow intructions about it, the netfilter how-to does
not help me too much (because of my limited experience with iptables
and networking concepts)

I wonder if someone has already experimented with ClusterIP and can
share his/her scripts?

Is there a SuSE-specific config file to setup clusterIP nodes? Could
not find anything on Yast2/FireWall module. BTW, it would be nice to
have a config option for this in yast2.

I already looked into a very nice software called "balancer", which is
an open source TCP proxy, very easy to configure,  but I suspect that
an IPTable-based solution could  be much faster, right? I would
appreciate comments on this if it is not the case.

Thank you,
Martin
--
Dinamica - Open source J2EE framework