when I use the Suse10  (OSS) .
I found that is not as good as Windows2000  when accessing the internet.

I have a line rent from the Telecom company . and I constructed a Office Lan by
using router(with one uplink_input port and four lan port).
DHCP, DNS ,and HTTP proxy functions is supported by my router.I have set my
network device as automatic_get_IPaddress mode. when I access the resource from
internet , I found the speed is  slow ,and I can not endure that.

best regards!

terence.