On Mon, Feb 27, 2006 at 11:40:09AM +1100, Peter Flodin wrote:
> On 2/27/06, houghi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On FOSDEM I understood that the won't be a downloadable DVD. On
> > http://lists.opensuse.org/archive/opensuse/2006-Jan/0542.html I read that
> > there will be a DVD. SO what is it going to be?
> >
> > houghi
>
> Unless something has recently changed, DVD for 10.1 is the same as for 10.0
> and all explained on this page: http://en.opensuse.org/Media_layout
>
> ie there is no OSS DVD, so download.openSUSE.org and its mirrors will
> not host a DVD.

On FOSDEM I clearly heard the statement that thre would be no DVD for
download. The statement I heard said: Two versions. Boxed and download.
Question from the audience: Will there be a DVD or only 5 CD's. Answer,
only 5 CD's, because a lot of the infratructure we use can not handle
files larger then 2GB.

That is the reason for my question. The URL's above I am aware of. The
statement on FOSDEM was the most recent, so it could be that there has
been a change.

houghi
und Arbeit,  und das Sein wichtiger als das Tun
                                        - Johannes Müller-Elmau