On Sat, Mar 25, 2006 at 12:53:22AM +0100, Carlos E. R. wrote:
> I still think that users opinions are important here. Notice that the view
> some people express that linux is designed by developers and for
> developers only could become too true.

Users opinions are important. However it is the developers that make and
add the licences, so when you are talking licences, that is the viuwpoint
you need to take. This so you can respect the user who wants a 100% OSS
system.

houghi
und Arbeit,  und das Sein wichtiger als das Tun
                                        - Johannes Müller-Elmau