On Sun, 2006-05-21 at 15:11 +0200, Marcus Meissner wrote:
> On Sun, May 21, 2006 at 08:53:32AM -0400, Kenneth Schneider wrote:

> > > You wisely left out "working nicely" for NetworkManager and beagle.
>
> I disagree. Networkmanager is working well for me. I have not experience
> with beagle.
>
> > It may work nicely for supported wired/wireless -not- using WEP but is
> > totally useless for anything else as it will -not- save the WEP info.
>
> KNetworkManager at least saves the WEP keys (in kwallet).
> I think nm-applet does the same using gnome-keyring.

Yes it does but I installed fresh three times (just to test various
things) and each time after saving the info in Kwallet it would -not-
restore the info on reboot. It would ask for the password but -never-
restore the connection.

--
Ken Schneider
UNIX  since 1989, linux since 1994, SuSE  since 1998