On Monday 05 June 2006 20:05, jdd wrote:

> I guess respective repositories are mostly links to the
> rpm's and separate link to metadata - I don't see any reason
> to duplicate the rpm themselves

Yep, but it's annoying to use half a dozen different tools to
get one single thing installed. Luckily, smart seems to be the
key here as it does operate as a superset tool allowing access
to almost any repository. In theory, that is. Importing
repositories from software.opensuse.org is currently giving
timeouts [smart fails silently without explaining btw]. Which
reminds me - where is the build service mirror list?

--
// Janne