On Mon, Jun 05, 2006 at 07:35:31PM +0200, Marcus Rueckert wrote:
> On 2006-06-05 20:33:12 +0300, Janne Karhunen wrote:
> > On Monday 05 June 2006 20:26, Marcus Rueckert wrote:
> > > as most sources should ship with rpm-md files you can happily add them
> > > everywhere. If you use multiple tools concurrently, you need to add the
> > > sources to each of them.
> >
> > OK, so all we're left with is the burden of syncronizing between
> > these. Not quite as bad as i thought, but still.
>
> how about: decide for one of them? that would solve the problem.

What is the fun in that? ;-)

Somebody just write a tool to do so. I believe all tools have a CLI
interface. So all you have to do is look wich ones are installed, look
what repo each has and if one has one and not another, add that.

Then add that tool at the end of each 'add source' process of each tool.

Should not be too hard to do, but then I have not looked at it, so it
could be unpossible.

houghi