Am Mittwoch, 28. Juni 2006 11:06 schrieb Marcus Meissner:
> We will likely rename "it" for 10.2 anyway.

I guess there should be a clear difference between Novell business products
such as SUSE Linux Enterprise Server and Novell-sponsored projects such as
openSUSE. Have a look at Redhat. Their opensource project is named fedora.

So, if Novell want to keep the trademark "SUSE" for their products it would be
wise to rename the open distribution to something completely different.

Dani

PS "sudora" or "novora" :)