I think the diff between suse and oensuse is that openSuse contains all open
source stuff and Suse conatins some propritary stuff aslo.

--
Sharique uddin Ahmed Farooqui
(C++/C# Developer. IT Consultant, Open Source Expert)

Abandon all hope then.

Regards, Steve Goodey
Colchester, England.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]