El Lunes, 7 de Agosto de 2006 10:13, Andreas Jaeger escribió:
> The media kit (the box with the CDs in it which is inside the SUSE
> Linux 10.1 box) contains the following sentence "The source code for
> SUSE Linux 10.1 is available at:
> www.novell.com/products/suselinux/source_code.html"
>
> This should be in compliance with the GPL,
>
> Andreas
The COPYRIGHT file in the CD's still points to ftp.suse.com to get the
sources. So, I suggest updating the file for the upcoming 10.2, and putting a
copy of www.novell.com/products/suselinux/source_code.html in ftp.suse.com
(suse 10.1 subdirectory).
--
Don't see the world through a window, be open{source}minded, and be free :-)