Hi,

On Sun, 13 Aug 2006, BandiPat wrote:
On Sunday 13 August 2006 18:30, Andreas Hanke wrote:

[...]
There is nothing to be fixed about sources availability. No problem
=> Nothing to be fixed. It's really a non-issue.

Non-issues like this one are the typical result of fake GPL violation
claims like the recent one on Groklaw: They multiply themselves
infinitely. Just stop it.

Andreas Hanke
===========

You can blame that if you like, but I suspect it only played a small
part in renewing the issues many of us have had for a while with source
files & SUSE, Andreas.

If you guys arguing want to ignore it, that's fine.  We can agree to
disagree.  No new rules need to be made for anything.  I would just
like there to be things made simpler, more obvious to all users.  Linux
has to get that way and the programs as well or it will continue to be
viewed as a geek hobbyist OS.

But the absolute deadline is this:

Serving fools just creates a new fool.

Some realize it early enough, some start foolishing themselves before.

Cheers -e
--
Eberhard Moenkeberg ([EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED])