From: jdd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: opensuse@opensuse.org

(r)eply, Reply to all recipients
        Yes => to: jdd, cc: opensuse
        No  => to: jdd
Simple, two mails. No?

Now, if a Reply-To header was present, pine would do sth like
"Use Reply-To or not?" and, in case I said yes, only do to: <reply-to-addr>

Therefore, reply-to is some people's preferred thing. In case you want the
to/cc one, one would just need to say 'no' to 'use reply-to'.

Jan Engelhardt