Got to setup in Suse10.1 a Dialup connection and I have never set one up in Suse. This computer I purchased from Fry's Electronics and it had Linspire5.0 installed so I'm sure the modem will be recognized
by Suse10.1
What driver does Suse use to run the modem, I think it is Smartmodem isn't it?
And what App. do I need installed on Suse to run Dialup settings?
I need to get this setup before my niece wants to go back to $WindBlows.

Jim