Anders Johansson wrote:
On Sunday 20 August 2006 14:33, Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:
--> remote IP address 299.69.68.92
I think the remote IP address has to be wrong.  I think it can not be
above 256.X.X.X  I may be wrong but that just does not seem right.
Normally 255.255.255.255 is a all one's and 0.0.0.0 is the all zero's.  So
256 or anything above it would be wrong.

In the other mail he just sent the remote IP is quoted as 199. so I think it's a typo. My other comment stands then, that the connection is good, and the non-working DNS is for the ISP support department to look at

Those IP's are what wvdial spit out, I did a copy an paste of same.

Thanks
Jim