On Sunday 12 November 2006 19:47, Alexey Eremenko wrote:
> Hi all !
>
> Since we have made a deal with MS about patents, I would like to ask
> include MS-patented Windows Media Codecs (WMA/WMV) with both openSUSE
> 10.2 and future SUSE versions... (including Enterprise). The code
> exists (on packman sites - the only problem was patents, which is
> solved now).

Feel free to open a feature request in bugzilla, but I don't think it's going
to happen. The patent "pact" isn't a license to use

And I can just about guarantee that it won't happen for 10.2, it's far too
late in the release cycle for new features of any kind

But only the PM/RM can speak authoritatively on this