Darryl Gregorash wrote:
On 2006-11-10 08:11, Hylton Conacher(ZR1HPC) wrote:
Hi,

I have a file in /home that I use as a signature file. Whatever I
write in there is displayed as my signature.
Since you are using Mozilla, AFAICT that is your only choice. Mozilla
does not seem to have an option to sign a message with the results of an
executable file.

There may be add-ons or extensions that will give that option, but I
have yet to run across any.

I missed previous posts in this thread, but in Mozilla/TB under Account Settings you have the item Attach this Signature where you can specify the file to attach as the sig. Wouldn't selecting the file containing the output from the executable is what is required here?

Cheers.

--
"This week, on Tuesday night, in an ironic turnaround, Iraq brought regime change to the U.S."

                   Amy Poehler