Daniel Bauer wrote:
On Thursday 16 November 2006 18:52, Moby wrote:
Does anyone here run subversion on Suse boxes?  I noticed that no
updated subversion rpms have become available for SuSE since 1.3.0

--
--Moby

I run subversion 1.2.3-2 on Suse 10.0.
it works.

Daniel
Thanks Daniel,
I run 1.3.0 and it runs fine as well - I was curious as to why no updates had been released. Subversion itself is upto version 1.4.2, while the latest RPMs available from SuSE are 1.3.0. I may just have to uninstall SuSE's RPMs and install the latest Subversion from source.

--
--Moby