Marcus Rueckert wrote:
On 2006-11-16 12:27:34 -0600, Moby wrote:
I run 1.3.0 and it runs fine as well - I was curious as to why no updates had been released. Subversion itself is upto version 1.4.2, while the latest RPMs available from SuSE are 1.3.0. I may just have to uninstall SuSE's RPMs and install the latest Subversion from source.

no version for release products. use the buildservice if you want newer
packages. (url in another mail in this thread.)

    darix

Thanks Darix - good to know

--
--Moby