On Sat, Nov 18, 2006 07:55:15 AM -0500, Mark Hounschell
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> Microsoft can allege all they want. Novell is the only linux
> distributer that would listen to them. For anyone to think Microsoft
> might actually be able to prove any patent infringement on any
> current linux dist in a court of law is ridiculous.

For anyone to think that the great majority of end users can
financially survive till they see the _end_ of such a trial is
ridiculous. Microsoft doesn't need to be right. It only needs to say
"we may sue end users, since they'll go bankrupt for legal fees much
before the court finds us wrong".

Marco

--
The right way to make everybody love Free Standards and Free Software:
http://digifreedom.net/node/73