Hi,

you just had to search a little harder... It's here:

ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/linux/suse/apt/SuSE/10.1-i386/RPMS.suser-scorot/

But you have to uninstall PHP5...

Hope it helps...

Marcus Rueckert escreveu:
> On 2006-11-24 11:36:04 +0000, Kevin Donnelly wrote:
>> Do any packages of php4 exist for 10.1?  The last comment I have seen
on this
>> was Pascal's of 10 June 2006, but his suggestion there of doing
something on
>> the build service hasn't been taken up, AFAICS.  This means that 10.1
is not
>> a compelling web-development platform - a huge number of "standard"
>> web-hosters are still using PHP4, and developing something on PHP5 and
then
>> trying to figure out why it may not be working on their PHP4 setup simply
>> introduces another set of hoops to go through, which is simply not
>> cost-effective when running up smaller sites.  Does anyone have any
>> suggestions on a way around this (apart from "compile it yourself"!),
or is
>> the only answer to stay on 10.0 for work like this?
>
> no package had time for this so far. neither internally or externally.
>
>     darix

- --
Flávio Moringa
Technical Consultant

Caixa Mágica Software
Energia Open Source

Caixa Mágica Software
Edifício Espanha - Rua Soeiro Pereira Gomes
Lote 1 - 8ºFA, 1600-196 LISBOA
Portugal
Tel. +351 217 921 260
Fax. +351 217 921 261