Hi List,

There is a problem with NVIDIA Ge Force 7300GT, my friend has downloaded and installed a driver for it from Nvidia's official web-site, though the resolution remains to be very small and web-sites are not shown normally (letters are getting on each other).

The preferrable resolution is 1400x900, and it used to work under it with SuSE, but he can't make it work now with SciLinux.

There is a configuration file XFree86 there with lines in it
_________________
Section "Screen"
        Identifier "Screen0"
        Device     "Videocard0"
        Monitor    "Monitor0"
        DefaultDepth     16
        SubSection "Display"
                Depth     16
                Modes    "800x600" "640x480"
        EndSubSection
EndSection

Is that the Modes where it should be changed to...what "1400x900", "1280x1024"?

Don't knock me for topic which is not directly related to SuSE, but I guess that should be the same for different Linux-systems.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Sergey

--