Novell usually have a promo where they ship free when they first
release the box for sale on their site. Perhaps worth waiting to see
if they do it again.

Keep checking http://www.novell.com/linux/. There is usually a really
big banner ad when they do it.

dg

On 12/12/06, Mark Hounschell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
D Gavrilovic wrote:
 For retail locations and more information, visit
> http://www.novell.com/products/opensuse/resellers/index.html.

I found no mention of any retail locations. Am I, or am I not, going to be able
to run down to the local Best Buy in a week or so and buy the box?

Thanks
Mark

"Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of
the surest stepping stones to success." - Dale Carnegie