Mark Hounschell wrote:
D Gavrilovic wrote:
 For retail locations and more information, visit
http://www.novell.com/products/opensuse/resellers/index.html.

I found no mention of any retail locations. Am I, or am I not, going to be able
to run down to the local Best Buy in a week or so and buy the box?

Thanks
Mark

Mark, if you're in the U.S. I think you have to order it via http://shop.novell.com.

It is available for order now for $59.95 + $5 shipping.

You get the 32-bit and 64-bit packages on DVD, and the 32-bit packages on CD-ROM, a printed manual, 90 days of installation support, and "Security patches and bug fixes for up to 2 years".

--

Geir A. Myrestrand