Joshua Raphael Fuentes wrote:

    I installed Samba, and I can see if from my desktop, but it won't
    let me
    login.  I am using the standard setting as you see in Yast if you
    use it
    for setting up the service.  What am I do wrong?

assuming that you installed samba right, you can try seeing if you configured it right using it's web based interface.. Just open konqueror, then login using your root at "localhost:901"

--
REGISTERED LINUX USER # 393260
there are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't

--
Thomas Miller
Chrome Portal Project Manager

http://www.bss-software.com