M Harris wrote:
> hi folks,
>       Does the HPLIP driver work (correctly install, function with CUPS) on
> Suse
> 10.0, 10.1, 10.2...?

Yes, I know on 10.1 and 10.2, AND 10.2's Yast printer module can handle
hplip now.
>       This driver is supposed to support well over 1k printers and supposedly
> has
> advanced printing features including printer feedback and maintenance. Just
> wondering if anyone has some experience in this area-- pertaining
> specifically to Suse 10.x

I have used it for months for my PSC2175.  Every feature and function
for my printer is supported.  HP is doing a pretty good job in
supporting Linux, and they have received my recommendation many times.

--
Joe Morris
Registered Linux user 231871