On Tuesday 19 December 2006 14:10, Torkild U. Resheim wrote:
> Any chance beagled will _ever_ finish what it's doing and leave me in
> control of my computer? It's been using all of my CPU for two days and
> still going. It can't take that long to index a 60G disk.

I killed the damn dog right after I started. Reminded me too much of Microsoft
Bob.

> Since Zen have a similar behavior I start to wonder if the Mono developers
> are plotting to take over the world's CPU power and use it to impose .net
> on us all.

Nah, bad code can be written in pretty much any language.  mono.net is not the
problem, as it is actually managed.

> I guess this is what the Novell/Microsoft deal was all about ;-)

No, it was about power, corruption and lies...

...oh and beer....

...and pizza....

...and hampsters.
--