On Fri, Dec 29, 2006 at 05:53:24PM -0900, John Andersen wrote:

> It will work with either i386 or X86_64, but in my tests its faster using
> x86_64.  (aka EMT64).

I have a Core2 Duo E6400 that I have been using for several months, and
honestly did not know it would run a 64 bit OS (DOH!).  I am all installed
and up and running with SUSE 10.2 32 bit version.

Is it possible to convert to the 64 bit version without doing a wipe &
reinstall?

Thanks
Michael

--
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is
"God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to

San Francisco, CA