On Dec 30, 2006, at 10:56 PM, Basil Chupin wrote:

Benjamin Rosenberg wrote:
On Dec 30, 2006, at 10:32 PM, Ken Jennings wrote:
...but for my own system I'd like to see the glitz more often. If there a way to explicitly turn on the Christmas display? I looked in my / boot and there
are no *.xpm  or  *.xpm.gz files per the previously posted web page
directions. Where does SuSE keep the Christmas boot screen?
Ken,
I screwed up in that previous post. Please visit this link to get instructions for the boot splash. Sorry about that. :)

Right, well, you go and stand in the corner for an hour young man! That should teach you to mislead people on such a critical matter!

:-)

Thank you! Thank you for calling me a *young* man. You have a wonderful 2007.

Cheers!

-Ben
--
Envy, n: Wishing you'd been born with an unfair advantage instead of having to try and acquire one.